- 6 Ways to Test Your Scrap Gold
- Assaying of Gold Jewelry – Choice of Technique
- Buyer Beware!
- Calendar of Events
- Celebrating 100 Years in Business, Pease & Curren Refiners Releases New Capabilities Video
- Dental Recycling
- Dental Services – Thank You!
- Dental Services Contact
- Diamond Buying Services – Thank You!
- Direct Buy – Reclaimed diamond buying service
- Environmental Pledge
- Executive Management
- General Contact – Thank You
- Holding History In Their Hands
- How Gold Is Refined: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Introducing Direct Buy Diamond Buying Service
- Introducing Precious Metals Loss Prevention Audits to Jewelry Manufacturers
- Introducing Vault, a new 24 hour precious metals tracking and refining portal
- Jewelers – Thank You
- Market Prices
- No Obligation 3rd Party Stone Buy
- Order a Container
- Order a tabletent
- Order Container – Thank You
- Order Forms
- Our Customers
- Our Facility
- Our History
- Our Legacy
- Pawn Brokers – Thank You
- Pawn Brokers Contact
- Pawn Brokers, Gold Buyers & Recyclers
- Pease & Curren enhances the Premium Stone Removal process
- Pease & Curren Introduces Premium Stone Removal
- Pease & Curren Introduces Stone Sorting
- Pease & Curren Introduces the Corporate Advantage – a Recycling and Precious Metals Refining Program for Retail Jewelers
- Pease & Curren Precious Metal Refiner Expands
- Pease & Curren Precious Metals Refinery celebrates 100 years in business
- Pease & Curren Refiners now offers a fiber-solution refining process to recover all precious metals in less time.
- Pease & Curren Refining Approaches a Century in Business in a Fresh New Way
- Pease & Curren renews commitment to processing only conflict-free gold
- Precious Metal Refining Do’s & Don’ts
- Retail Jewelry & Manufacturing
- Retail Jewelry Contact
- Schedule A Pickup
- Schedule A Pickup — Thank You
- Schedule Facility Audit
- Small Scale Testers – Do They Really Work?
- Solutions Recovery
- Solutions Recovery – Thank You!
- The History of the West Point Class Ring Melt
- The proper disposal of dental and medical X-ray film
- West Point Legacy Lives On At The 16th Annual Ring Melt Ceremony
- West Point Legacy Lives On at the 17th Annual Ring Melting Ceremony
Best Practices for Precious Metals Scrap
- Social Disorder and Why You Need a Regular Plan to Scrap
- Gold Buying And Gold Refining During COVID-19
- New Developments in the Republic Bankruptcy Leaves Customers Who Bought Metals Out in the Cold.
- News: Republic Metals Corp. and Republic Refining Corp. Files Bankruptcy
- The most common mistake people make when buying or selling precious metals and coins, and how it can cost you.
- Cleaning Up the Shop: Disposing and Refining Vinyl Floor Tile
- How to make money shopping silver at yardsales
- Were you too quick to cash out your precious metals last year?
- 4 Important & Overlooked Safety Tips for Bench Jewelers
- 7 Common Mistakes That Can Hurt Pawnbrokers
- Ten Places to find Precious Metals in Your Jewelry Manufacturing Facility
- Five Interesting Things I Learned at the International Precious Metals Conference Last Week
- 5 Ways to Tell if your precious metals refiner is just a Middleman
- How illegal gold mining affects you
- Why we don’t use our induction furnace.
- Disheartening news in our industry
- How To Deal With Difficult Customers
- For those waiting for GOLD to go up
- How to tell the difference between silver, white gold and platinum
- A Jeweler’s Story. Why it pays to plan ahead.
- A Year in Review – Convenience is really expensive.
- Losing a bucket of gold on West 48th
- JSA says off premises attacks spiked in October
- 5 Questions you should be asking your precious metals refiner
- More Best Practices for Precious Metals-Don’t Leave Money on the Bench
- Jewelers – Don’t Leave Money on the Bench
Buying & Selling Gold
- Why Pawnshops are Great, FACT VS. FICTION
- DID THE BIG BANKS CONSPIRE AGAINST GOLD SELLERS? (AND HOW TO GRAB YOUR PART OF THE SETTLEMENT)
- Gold Hoarding, COVID-19, and the $2,000 Per Ounce Gold Mirage
- How Long Will Gold Stay Above $1600 per Ounce?: A Gold Refiner’s Perspective
- Investing During Political Turmoil and Economic Uncertainty
- Is Gold Forever Tarnished?
- Preparing for the Holidays in the Age of the Robots
- Looking for someplace to put your money this Monday: Gold is it
- Baby Boomers, Gold, and Taxes
- Unloading your wedding ring
- Jolly Old St. Nick — The Patron Saint of Pawn Shops
- Weaker Dollar = Corporate Profits Rising = Bullish for GOLD
- It came out of the acid scratch free and shiny as new
- What I learned about Christmas and Pawnbrokers
- The election and the gold price
- Should you hold your gold?
- Is it gold-filled or gold-plated?
- Going for the Gold? The facts about Olympic medals
- Gold Price Rises- So Do the Fakes
- The “Karat Creep”
- Uncovering the fugazi
- This is not a yard sale.
- More…TIps on Buying Resale gold Jewelry – How to spot a fake
- How To Spot A Fake: Tips on buying resale gold
- Would you buy an investment if it paid off in 5 days?
- Buying Trends for Gold & Guns
- Why True Fire Assay Remains the Most Accurate Form of Gold Refining
- Don’t Fall for the Refiner’s Shell Game – The Percentage Game.
- Mining your iPhone
- Mining Shares Fall Under Racially Charged Ownership Rules
- Carat, Karat or Carrot?
- Where is my pot o’ gold?
- The legend of the pot o’ gold
- What is rose “gold”?
Pease & Curren
- “Peace is Worth More than Diamonds”: The State of the Diamond Market in Wartime
- HAS YOUR PRECIOUS METAL REFINERY BEEN SUED IN THE REPUBLIC BANKRUPTCY?
- Pease & Curren’s Response to COVID-19
- How Much Exposure Does Your Precious Metals Refiner Have in the Republic Bankruptcy?
- Coast Guard Ring Melt 2017
- How to Make a Disaster Plan for Your Jewelry Business
- The Secret to Corporate Longevity
- In our local paper this morning…it was an honor
- West Point Legacy Lives on at Pease & Curren Refinery
- Happy Veteran’s Day
- What we do
- Gold dust & gold rush
- Francis H. Curren II 1922 – 2015
- Merger Brings Optimism Back to the Gold Market
- Could Cryptocurrencies Fall Mean A Rise for Precious Metals?
- The Truth About the State of the US Jewelry Industry 2018
- Gold Accelerates as the Dollar Weakens
- Sold, Pawned, Lost, Found and Donated…the iconic Super Bowl ring
- The view from my office window
- Who is monitoring the billion dollar refining industry?
- Market Crashes, Broken Tractors, And Gorilla Heads: Steph Mazzone Reflects On Thirteen Years In The Precious Metal/gold Refining Industry
- A Conversation With Sam Trencher, Principal of SO Accurate
- The Republic Bankruptcy: Frequently Asked Questions
- Livestream West Point Ring Melt 2018
- The year in review: refining and your long term wealth
WEst Point Ring Melt